Back Ground

Monday, April 25, 2011

Friday April 8, 2011


Because Kendra’s family got into town super late we slept in. After we woke up and got ready they all went on campus to look around while I did some stuff for my new job. I also turned in my 2 weeks’ notice to Melaleuca. I have worked there for almost 5 years. I’m going through a lot of changes right now and some are more welcome than others.

For the most part of the day we just hung out and played. Mom came up early this afternoon with a lot of cute decorations and presents. I love her tonz and love how she goes all out for things like this.

Kendra’s graduation was tonight in the Kirkham building. Dad drove as fast as he could from Afton and made it just in time. Her graduation was good and boring. There was a talk all about interior design that went on for a very long time. I now know more about that subject then I ever cared to. It was exciting to see her get her “diploma cover” though. We don’t get our actual diploma until our grades are done and they mail them out to us. Ha! Ha! Travis and Micah came too.

After graduation we went over to our apartment and had ice cream and chatted. We hung out for a while and I got poked and teased relentlessly by Paul and Melissa (Do I honestly deserve it?) J We then went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment