Back Ground

Monday, April 25, 2011

Thursday April 7, 2011

I can’t believe it. Today I finished all of my classes at BYU-Idaho. I have to admit that it was very surreal walking out of my last class and into the unknown future. I have loved BYU-Idaho and what I’ve learned here. It is time to move on though. I’ve been going here since January of 2002. It’s scary and exciting that the whole world is open up to me.

I got a new job as a PSR (psychosocial rehab) for a place here in Rexburg. I shadowed Tiffany the past PSR today and learned a lot. What I do is take kids that have different types of issues (anger, communication, etc) and teach them how to make it through life. That was really a reader’s digest version of what I do but hopefully you get the picture.

This evening (actually night) Kendra’s family came up from Arizona. They had a super long trip and were pretty tired when they showed up. I’m so excited that they are here now. We are going to have a great time. I love them like crazy. It’s kind of crammed putting 7 people into a 2 bedroom apartment. Mama and Papa Eldredge took my bed, Kendra was in her own bed, Melissa and Wendi had the pull-out couch, Paul had a blow up mattress, and I had a pad and couch cushions. It’s fun being this close.

No comments:

Post a Comment