Back Ground

Monday, April 25, 2011

Sunday April 10, 2011



Kendra and I decided that we wanted her family to come to the Montpelier 5th Ward, the same ward I’ve been in my whole life. That way her family could get to know the people that I’ve grown up with and that know Kendra. We woke up bright and early and drove to Montpelier. We went to church and the people there were really excited to meet Kendra’s family. I love that ward. Me and Kendra both bore our testimonies. After church we had dinner with my family and chatted a lot. We also got into a big snow ball fight. It was hilarious! Gotta give these people from Arizona a real experience, right?

We then took off and went back to Rexburg. On our way back we stopped and saw the Soda Springs Geyser. They loved it! When we got back to Rexburg we finished a Phase 10 game that we had started the night before. I love playing card games with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment