Back Ground

Monday, April 25, 2011

Tuesday April 12, 2011



One of the highlights for the Eldredge family being in Idaho was going to the Rexburg Temple. Melissa, Paul, and I woke up bright and early to go and do baptisms for the dead. It‘s been a very long time since I’ve done it but it was great. Paul was able to baptize and confirm me and Melissa. We did about 15 names a piece. Then we went home and showered. The others (Papa Eldredge, Mama Eldredge, Wendi, Kendra, Paul, and I) then went to do a session. I love doing work in the temple. It was great spending the most part of the day in the temple.

Earlier this year me and Kendra thought of taking her family to Big Jud’s so that’s what we did next. They loved it and enjoyed seeing those huge hamburgers. We then went to Idaho Falls to take them to the temple and the visitor’s center there. We all walked around the temple grounds then went to the visitor’s center. They had a display going on called Reflections of Christ. They are real pictures of the stories of Christ’s life. My favorite was a picture called the Resurrection. It means even more to me now. It was wonderful.

We took them to the green belt after that to try and feed the ducks but they didn’t want any. We walked around most of the greenbelt and had a great time. Because the ducks in Idaho Falls were too picky we went to the nature park in Rexburg and had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment